31 Benefits Your Next Online Shopping Cart Should Offer Twin Falls ID
31 Benefits Your Next Online Shopping Cart Should Offer
Upgrading Your Online Shopping Cart
By Dan Janal
31 Things to Look For:
2. Can it import your existing client database?
3. Can it import your existing list of products and services?
4. Will it categorize your products and services so you can find items quickly?
6. Can it bill clients automatically each month if you sell recurring services like coaching, or products, like supplements?
7. Could it offer A/B split testing of different ads, so you can test with ads are more effective?
8. Will it work easily with credit card processing companies?
10. Does it have an affiliate manager module to track orders made by your partners?
12. Are the prices reasonable?
13. Can you choose from a variety of services, so you get the level of service you need?
14. Does it have features included, like affiliate program tracking and auto-responders?
15. Can it work with your web site to do product upsells?
16. Does it offer coupons and discounts for consumers?
18. Has the cart been in business for more than five years?
19. Does the cart have testimonials from satisfied people in your industry?
20. Will it print an invoice?
22. Will it create a database of clients, prospects and newsletter subscribers?
23. Will it send out newsletters in HTML and TEXT?
24. Can it track undeliverable emails?
25. Does it integrate with QuickBooks so you can do bookkeeping faster?
26. Can you search by client name or client email address to find records?
27. Can you create repor...